MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU MORE TO EXPLORE >>
Membership offers your family the ability to learn through purposeful play, nurture young minds, and cultivate family bonds all year long. Join the Pretend City Family to create and discover today!
• All membership levels include these great benefits:
• Unlimited admission all year with no black-out dates
• Daily Members Only Hour with engaging activities before general public hours
• Invitation to exclusive Members Only Events
• 10% off discount on Birthday Parties, Mini Mall purchases, and Facility Rentals
• Benefits and promotions available for class or workshop enrollment
• Child’s therapist added at no additional cost
• Tax deductible
Watch the New Member Orientation Video
Upcoming Pretend City Events
This membership works great for you and your little one! Quality one on one time awaits with our Dual Membership. This membership also includes an alternate adult.*
Family of 3
- This membership allows admission for three people; either two kids and one grownup, or two grownups and one child. This membership also includes an alternate adult.*
Family of 4
Bring the whole family! This membership is good for any variation of children and grownups for a total of four people.This membership also includes an alternate adult.*
Family of 5+
- Bring the whole family! This membership is good for any variation of children and grownups with a maximum of eight people.
- An annual philanthropic membership that benefits our entire community
- All Family of 6 membership benefits plus free admission for 4 additional guests each visit
- A book dedicated in your family name to the Museum Library
- 15% discount on birthday party bookings
- Invitation to private Annual Family Holiday Party
- Recognition of your gift in the Museum front lobby
- Recognition of your gift in the Museum’s Annual Report and e-newsletter
- $750 of this membership is tax-deductible
All membership levels excluding Family 5+ Membership include an alternate adult. The alternate adult is a named person listed on your membership who can bring the kids when the primary adult is unavailable. Who can be an alternate adult? Any adult, such as parents, grandparents, nannies, uncles, and more!
As a Pretend City Member, your participation helps us continue to provide Orange County with a variety of educational programming, fun events, and family resources. Click here to Renew Your Membership
Parties & Rentals
Healthy Kids, Healthy Museum
To protect the health of Pretend City Children’s Museum community, we ask families to please only come play with us on days that everyone is feeling well.