949.428.3900 29 Hubble, Irvine CA 92618
Select Page
Dollars 4 Dinos

GENEROUS SPONSORS

DINO MITE SPONSOR

DINO DIG SPONSOR

For YLC by
Maddox Family

Dinos in The City blends life-size dinosaurs that will inspire the imagination for an unforgettable experience made possible with your help.  Paleontology is a gateway to science. And kids love dinosaurs! Their curiosity and instinct for discovery will lead them to a full exploration of this incredibly immersive exhibit that we’re so proud to bring to Pretend City’s very own natural history museum.  

Our Dinos are fueled by your Dino Donations – big or small. 

• For every donation $5 + contributed upon admission, a surprise awaits your child while supplies last.
• Give a family of 4 their Dino visit with your $100 contribution and your name will be displayed in Pretend City’s natural history museum.
• A very limited number of Dino adoptions sponsorships are available.

Grab your kids and DINO-ROAR all the Way to Pretend City for a DINO-MITE experience.

More info ude.ohuche@pretendcity.org

Memberships and general admission tickets cover approximately 70% of our operating budget. The remaining 30% is contributed through donations. 

 Pretend City, a 501 (c) 3 educational nonprofit.  Your gift is 100% tax deductible.  

 

Dino-Bite Sponsor - $5.00

Recognition on: Pretend City’s Lobby Wall 

  

Dino-Wall Sponsor - $100

Recognition on: Pretend City’s Natural History Museum Wall 

Dino-Roar - $1000

 Naming Rights to Adopt:  Ankylosaurus or Deinonychus                                               

  • Campaign recognition – Through September 5, 2022 
  • Prominent Signage at your dinosaur with Company Logo or Family Name 
  • Logo on museum website, lobby digital display, email blasts 
  • Invitation to Night at the Museum exclusive event 
  • Social Media Recognition (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) 
  • Featured recognition in Email Blasts  
  • 10 Complimentary Pretend City Passes 
  • 25 Complimentary Passes for Underserved kids in company (or family) name 

Dino-Mite - $2500

Naming Rights to Adopt: Spinosaurus, Parsaurolophus or Dilophosaurus 

  • Campaign recognition – Through September 5, 2022 
  • Prominent Signage at your dinosaur with Company Logo or Family Name 
  • Logo on museum website, lobby digital display, email blasts 
  • Invitation to Night at the Museum exclusive event 
  • Social Media Recognition (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) 
  • 10 Complimentary Pretend City Passes 
  • 25 Complimentary Passes for Underserved kids in company (or family) name 

 Dino-World Sponsor - $5000 

Naming Rights to Adopt: Large Apatosaurus or Large T Rex 

  • Campaign recognition – Through September 5, 2022 
  • Prominent Signage at your dinosaur with Company Logo (or Family Name) 
  • Prominent Logo on museum website, lobby digital display, email blasts 
  • Invitation to Night at the Museum exclusive event 
  • Social Media Recognition (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) 
  • One Annual Family Membership 
  • 20 Complimentary Pretend City Passes 
  • 50 Complimentary Passes for Underserved kids in company (or family) name 

Dollars 4 Dinos

$
Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Credit Card Info
This is a secure SSL encrypted payment.

Billing Details

Donation Total: $5.00

Calendar
Purchase Tickets
Directions
Donate

Healthy Kids, Healthy Museum

To protect the health of Pretend City Children’s Museum community, we ask families to please only come play with us on days that everyone is feeling well.

© 2022 Pretend City Children's Museum Non-Profit Organization 501(c)3 | Legal Privacy Policy

Share This