Your participation in #GivingTuesdayNow helps Pretend City expand our mission of promoting young children’s healthy development and wellbeing. Here’s how…
Your special gift today will help us create Pretend City’s new Mind + Body Studio.
There’s no question we’re all experiencing highs and lows during this unprecedented time. Know that our team is here to support your family now and always. Focusing on emotional expression, mindful thinking, and calming physical movement, Mind + Body Studio will be a center for positive mental health engagement.
Our new Mind+Body Studio will feature:
– A place of tranquility to reset your mind and body when the “outside” world is overwhelming on your child’s social/emotional state.
– New Social-Emotional Programming
– Most Up to Date Parent Resources
– Expanded Staff Training in Social-Emotional Development
– Increased Play Partners Partnering with us at the Museum.
Please help us raise $3,000 to complete the project. We are grateful for gifts of any amount. Thank you for giving in anticipation of welcoming you back soon!
Healthy Kids, Healthy Museum
To protect the health of Pretend City Children’s Museum community, we ask families to please only come play with us on days that everyone is feeling well.