HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS >>
We know that children need play now more than ever. We can’t wait to see the smiling faces and hear the laughter of curious kids in the museum once again!
- Pretend City will be re-opening March 27th!
- Pretend City is open Wednesdays – Sundays
- All admissions require a reservation for one session.
- Advance reservation is not required, but recommended.
Wed – Sat 10 am – noon and 1 pm – 4 pm
Sun 11 am – 1 pm and 2 pm – 5 pm
Members Only 1 Hour Before General Admission. Only at the Morning Session!
Museum members enjoy free admission and do not require advance reservations.
Make all reservations online. The museum will not be accepting cash payments, and guests should purchase in advance.
- Masks are required for all guests 2 and older.
If you are the recipient of free passes to Pretend City and weren’t able to use them during the period when we were closed, rest assured Pretend City will honor your unused pass on a future date. Simply present your unused tickets at the ticket counter on your next visit, during hours of operation, through December 18, 2021.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct to keep all our guests and staff safe and healthy.
To see everything Pretend City is doing to keep you safe, visit pretendcity.org
- If you or your child are feeling sick or have a fever, please do not enter. We hope you will visit on another day when you are well.
- All guests 2 and older are required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands and/or visit our hand sanitizing stations before you enter and frequently throughout your visit.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 6ft from staff members and guests who are not with your group.
- Please adhere to the capacity limits posted in the exhibits.
- Please leave your stroller in the stroller parking if possible.
- Please wipe your feet on the rugs as you enter the building, and remove shoes in the designated Shoe-Free Zones.
Healthy Kids, Healthy Museum
To protect the health of Pretend City Children’s Museum community, we ask families to please only come play with us on days that everyone is feeling well.