How To Make The Most Of Way To Play Days
There are many things that grownups can do with their children to help strengthen and explore their development. On Way To Play Days, adults are encouraged to complete our grownup challenge in order to give their little ones a chance to spin our prize wheel:
- 1. As you play with your child, watch for the milestones they achieve during simple activities.
- 2. Check off the milestones your child can complete; just a few or all of them.
- 3. Visit the Good To Go From Head To Toe table and spin the prize wheel!
Take a look through the Good To Go Way to Play Adventure Guide. The guide contains developmentally appropriate activities easily organized by:
• Age: 2 months through age 5.
• Skill areas: Movement and muscle, communication and expression, play and social, thinking and problem solving
• Location: The beach, grocery store, backyard, your kitchen and more!
Each set of activities is followed by a Grown-up Tip, which easily identifies the developmental benefits your child is gaining just from playing!
Join Us Every Month
Way To Play days occur the second Friday of every month. View our Calendar of Events for all Way To Play days.