- This event has passed.
Chat N’ Play
August 11 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until August 11, 2021
Wednesdays starting on June 9, 2021 – August 11, 2021 at 9:30 am- 10:30 am
The Mommy Center is gathering a group of mommies and babies (ages 18-36 months) for play-based connection and 10-week class. Designed to answer all your communication-development questions, foster connection, provide support, and facilitate play! Each week will cover a different topic and will include: a check-in, good-morning song, circle time, a book activity, an art project, a song, and facilitated play.
- Language Development – suggested activities by a Certified Speech and Language Pathologist
- Sensory Play and Fine Motor Developmental Activities
- Sleeping Advice from a Certified Sleep Coach
- Positive Parenting and Behavior Management
- Picky Eating Help
- Relationship After Baby – counseling to help your marriage thrive using evidence based techniques (including Gottman Principles)
- Picky Eating by an Occupational Therapist
- Crafts and Facilitated Play Time
Hosted by: The Mommy Center
Grown-up Tip: Simple nursery rhymes build on your child’s vocabulary. It also helps your child recognize rhyming words that will promote listening and reading skills. Before bed, single a couple of your favorite nursery rhymes together with your child!
Fee: $495 ( includes A one-year dual membership to Pretend City)
To Sign Up & For More Info: HERE