- This event has passed.
March 26 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Time: A.M. Activities: 10:30 am Family Fitness Fun
Other Activity Times will Vary
Specifically for Children of all ages; Grown-ups
No bunny does Easter quite like Pretend City Children’s Museum! Easter is filled with fluffy bunnies and gooey eggs. We’ve got some fabulous Easter activities to keep your kids entertained and get them into the Easter mood. It’s all totally eggs-citing fun.
- Meet N’ Greet: Make sure to capture the magic of the holiday by taking a photo with Mr. Bunny! He will be hopping in throughout the day to meet and greet little ones. Make sure to say hello to receive a special Easter treat!
- Family Fitness Fun: Fitness Scavenger Hunt > Join our Play Partners from Serving Kids Hope in orange Plaza for a physical fitness scavenger hunt that will get your bodies moving and your brains processing clues as you make your way through Pretend City.
- Growing Up Great Games: An Egg-cellent Adventure await little ones! Help them solve the riddles and find the (paper) Easter eggs hidden throughout the city. Turn in your completed egg hunt for an Easter surprise.
- Music & Movement: It’s time to do the Easter Bunny Hop. This hop is sure to get your little trainee Easter Bunny’s rabbit feet dancing!
- Smart Art: Egg-xtravagant Eggs – Easter eggs are a symbol of the season. Visit us to decorate your very own egg utilizing a variety of colorful mediums and materials.
Play Partner: Serving Kids Hope, Pretendgineers and Brain Builders, our experienced stage staff of trained early childhood and child development educators, grown-ups
Grown-up Tip: If you plan to host an Easter party at your house this year, you may be wondering how to keep the kids busy and entertained at your party. Try an Easter bingo game! This game will be fun and work on your child’s symbol recognition building early literacy skills.
RSVP: Not required
Fee: Included with museum admission
*Activities are subject to change and limited to availability.